Do you have wrinkles under your eyes? Do they bother you and make you look older than you are? If so, don’t worry. There are many ways to reduce wrinkles around the eye area that will leave them looking smooth and younger. In this blog post we’ll discuss some of the most effective solutions for reducing these pesky lines.
- One of the most popular ways to reduce wrinkles under eyes is by using a specially formulated cream. There are plenty on the market that use natural ingredients and even botanical extracts such as licorice root extract, vitamin C or grape seed oil; just make sure you do your research so you can find one that suits your needs best!
- Step one in your ever-waging battle on wrinkles is to incorporate a retinol-rich product into your routine. This can be in the form of a cream, serum or even food. Retinoids are often used to treat acne and have also been shown to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles so it is definitely worth the investment.
- Seal in hydration with an oil -based moisturizer. This will not only help to reduce wrinkles but also make your skin supple and glowing!
- Skin care products come in a variety of forms, so it is important that you find the one that suits your needs best. If you are looking for something with botanical extracts such as licorice root extract or grape seed.
- If you have under-eye wrinkles and you’ve tried everything, consider seeking the advice of a dermatologist. Certain professional treatments can do wonders if nothing else seems to be working.
- If you have wrinkles under your eyes another way to reduce the appearance is by applying cool packs. You can purchase these at any drugstore or grocery store in the freezer section. They need to be put on for 20 minutes and then removed, so again this is not something you want to do right before bedtime! Keep them cool by adding a package of frozen peas into the container if needed.
As you can see there are many remedies for under eye wrinkles that don’t require surgery. Keep in mind that it can take up to 6 weeks for these treatments to work so you may have some patience required before seeing results. Salon James is your go-to destination that is essentially three salons in one! Manicures, pedicures, day spas, massages, facials, waxing, makeup, and all of your beauty needs can be taken care of here at Salon James. For more information visit our website at www.salonjamesbr.com or call us at 225-636-2220.