With daily activities, work, and everyday stress of life, it’s easy to let your self-care go by the wayside. However, dedicating some time to yourself is vital to your mental health and self-care routine. Though it may seem like any minute not going towards accomplishing goals is a moment wasted, remember that taking care of yourself is a crucial part of your success.
Take a minute and pamper yourself, whether for a short hour or a full day!
At Salon James, we have some of the best treatments and services to give you the spa day you’re looking for.
Look at our favorite ways to help you pamper yourself in elegance from head to toe!
- Relax your body with a professional massage. A full body or a targeted massage is sure to get some of the physical stress and anxiety you’ve built up in your body out, leaving you relaxed and refreshed. A hot stone massage will loosen up your muscles while giving you the benefits of a deep tissue massage, while a Swedish massage will provide you with the gentle yet effective massage that many people need to loosen up!
- If work has made you pay less attention to your skincare routine, consider a facial to help bring your skin back to life! A professional facial will rehydrate and refresh your skin while ridding it of any dirt and toxins that may have been collected. Try a Diamond Microdermabrasion or Anti-Aging facial to help plump and reinvigorate your skin. And if you’re acne or blemish-prone, a Problem-Prone treatment will help decongest your skin while improving the current state of your skin.
- Facial Make-Up. Of course, skin facials aren’t the only kind of facial treatment you can get! Catch up on your beauty routine and save time in the morning by scheduling a wax appointment to tame and shape your body and facial hair. Eyebrow shaping, lip, and chin waxes can do wonders for your self-confidence while keeping up with the condition of your body hair. You can also get an underarm, bikini, Brazilian, or other body wax, which may help you feel a little more comfortable.
- Hair Treatments. Coloring, blow drying, and styling can take a toll on our hair, and hair treatment can bring it back to life. A deep conditioner treatment will nourish your hair, bringing back moisture and shine while repairing any damaged strands. You can also try a scalp massage to help get rid of dead skin while getting much-needed relaxation on your head!
- Mani/Pedis. If you want something quick, a manicure, pedicure, or both, is an excellent service to indulge in. Giving you light massages on both your hands, arms, feet, and legs, these services will help you relax while keeping your nails and cuticles healthy. Your feet and hands are likely more tired than you think and giving them time to relax and bring them back to life can relax you more than you know!
Book your next spa treatment at Salon James! We offer various professional spa services, from massages and facials to hair, nails, and make-up. Relax as we pamper you! Visit our website to learn more, or call us at (225) 636-2220 to schedule an appointment today!